Saturday, August 25, 2007

Look out Ranger fans...

Jake and I took the kids to their first professional sporting event last night. We went to the Rangers/Mariners game and the kids did so well. They were perfect, no crying no whining, nothing. One of the beer vendors that works with QT has a luxury box and we got to enjoy a great game in style! We left in the seventh inning and the kids stayed awake the whole time. We had a blast!

This is our very first family picture! (too bad it took nine months to get one)


Me Carter and Hudson


Jake Carter and Hudson


Me and Carter


Jake and Ella


This is a picture of Ella right when the fireworks went off. Hilarious!!!


Hudson

1 comment:

Jody and Janell said...

Your children are beautiful! I found your blog through Suz's. I have twins and live in Carrollton. I don't know how you do it with THREE! You also look fabulous. I am struggling to get the weight off. Oh well, it is worth it. Mine are almost 5 months old. You go girl!
Janell