Saturday, September 22, 2007

BOOMER!

this is where you yell SOONER! OK that was fun. Seriously I know I havn't posted in a while. I've just been busy and there really hasn't been much going on. I have been going up to Oklahoma for all the OU games and we got to stay home this weekend so we have been trying to get some stuff done. My Nanna and Poppa came down to see us on their way to Coloroda via the Grand Canyon. I know we sound a little out of the way for them, but if you know my Poppa, a 500 mile detour is nothing. Especially when their are three little ones he can see. The kids are doin great. Ella, the biting bandit, is back. She bit Carter twice last night, but I caught her before she could do any major damage. She has also starting knawing on her crib. Not just nibbling, we are now through the paint to the wood, so I have a lovely bright beach towel zip tied and taped across the top of her bed so she can't chew through to the center. That little beaver! If the towel works, I will probably invest in a matching black one, with black zip ties and tape so it isn't so obviously tacky looking. Well, back to the kidlets, here are some pictures from the past couple days!



Carter looking fabulous in his new shirt

Ella looking pretty in her bow

Hudson hammin' it up for the camera

Me and the boys playing

The whole fam watching the Sooners!

1 comment:

The Gerwer Babies said...

Your kids are so cute! Are you local in Dallas? I am so glad to hear you struggled with weight and your kids did great :)I am hopeful i am the same way.