Sunday, October 14, 2007

Fall, Homecoming and Football!

The kids and I are in Tulsa for the OU game this weekend! One of the best ones I've seen in a while at Norman, it was alot of fun. Fall is finally here (kind of) it was only in the high eighty's last week in Texas. We stayed at my parents on Friday night and it was homecoming for Jenks so we decided to take the kids to the parade. I was a little dissapointed that no candy was thrown. How can you have a parade with no candy? Seriously! The kidlets did so good at the parade. They watched the fire trucks and police cars with delight, but the boys started crying when the giant semi-truck of boy scouts drove by and honked it's rather loud air horn, but another float drove by right behind them and they forgot why they were scared. We'll be in Tulsa for a couple more days so I'm sure there will be more exciting antecdotes to come!
The kids waiting for the parade to start

Hudson and my mom

Carter and me

Ella and my dad

Hudson enjoying the festivities

No comments: