Monday, October 29, 2007

It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown!

Well our first trip to the pumpkin patch was not enjoyed by all that participated. Jake and I took the kids on Saturday to get some pictures and pick up a few pumpkins. It was so hot and crowded that we couldn't get to the good spots to take pictures and the kids screamed the whole time. We got a few pics at least to remember our first time, maybe it will go better next year when they are a little more mobile and a little more aware of what is going on. In other news, Jake had the kids all by himself for 24 hours while I was in Tulsa! He did great and they even got baths before bedtime (that is usually my duty). I got a great nights sleep at my parents house and woke up feeling very refreshed. Please remember my SIL, Crissy, she is being induce tomorrow with her first baby! Can't wait to meet Mr. Brooks!

Jake and I enjoying the festivities

The kids not so much

Hudson apparantly hates all things pumpkin

But Ella hates it worse

Carter was not impressed, but not terrified like the other two

3 comments:

Joy said...

I love all the pictures...gosh, your kids are SO cute!! I hope all is well with you and that you get good news from your test results. Happy Halloween to all of you!

Tammy said...

Why are you blogging at 4:55 in the morning? Go to sleep girl! I love being able to lag on and see the kidlets. They are SO cute!

Jeannie said...

those shirts are awesome!!!