Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Long time, no blog!

OK so I know it's been forever since I blogged but we have been a little busy. We were in Tulsa for seven days, so it's taken us a little while to settle back in. The kids are doing great. They are getting bigger and doing more on their own everyday. Ella can stand up for a few seconds all by herself now! The boys are pulling up on everything and everyone is walking behind the push cart. The funniest thing is when the hold on to the wall and try to walk, they hug it like they are on a forty foot ledge. The kids have outgrown their stroller once again, so when we went to Babies-R-Us on Sunday for our weekly walk through, and couldn't find anything that would work for us, we decided to make our own. Seriously, there are triplets being born all over the place and you have to be an investigator to find a stroller that is made for three babies, trust me I've done alot of searching! Anyway, we bought the cheap little umbrella strollers for now, just to see if our idea would even work. If it does we will go back and get the nicer ones that will last the kids the rest of their stroller time. I have to say it turned out pretty well. We cut the wheels of one stroller and attached it in the middle to the other two, we're going to try it out for a little while and see if I like it and if I do we are going to invest in the nice ones and put it together with something other that black electrical tape. Sounds trashy but it looks pretty good! Now all we need is to find back wheels that swivel like the front to I can walk through doors instead of having to lift and slide them. Wish us luck!

Here's the kids testing out the new ride!

5 comments:

Joy said...

Hi! You don't know me, but I check in on your blog often! I'm pregnant with GGG trips and am almost 30 weeks. I love reading about your little ones and seeing the adorable pictures. And, I must say I'm SO impressed by your creativity in a new triple stroller. There really aren't that many out there! You have such an adorable family! Congrats!!!

Jeannie said...

You have to post again how this stroller thing works out! I just found your blog and funny thing is I just posted yesterday about triplet strollers!!

I have 6 month old boys!

Jeannie said...

I am creeped out right now---did you know we both just posted on each other's blogs at the SAME TIME!!!?? And we have never seen each other's sites before....so crazy!!

Lindsay said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cherie said...

kudos to you for getting creative!!!