Monday, November 5, 2007

Holy Hotness Batman!

So maybe there is something to this whole "Global Warming" thing. It is 85 degrees here today! Seriously! November 5, and it's warm enough for shorts and flip-flops. It wouldn't be so bad, except the kids clothes that fits is all cool weather stuff and all of there summer stuff is to small. Cool down already, please!

Jake and I were talking last night, the kids are going to be a year old in a little over a month. So that means this time last year, we didn't have any kids. It's hard to remember them not being here! This time last year, I was sitting on our couch for the fourth day, being force fed protein shakes, Ensures, Snicker's bars, and chips and salsa. My how the times have changed. My dad always told me that every year goes faster than the last, but I never believed it until the kids came along. Everyday even goes faster than the one before. I have decided to enjoy the little things that sometimes drive me crazy now, like Hudson crying when I leave the room. In time he won't care whether I'm there or not. Ella watching TV with us late at night long after her brothers are asleep. Soon, we'll have to beg her to sit on the couch with us! And Carter, my late night snuggle partner. Instead of being annoyed that he won't go to sleep, I'll enjoy him laying next to me, rubbing my face and smiling, because he won't want to do that for long! One day, I know I'll look back and miss all these things, so I have decided to enjoy them while I can.

No comments: