Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Hudson Robert Barron

Dear Huddy,
Happy Birthday! I can't believe it has been a year since you were born. I remember thinking that the day would never come. And now it's been a year and it seems like yesterday! You gave up all of your room in my belly for your brother and sister and held everyone safe inside as long as you could. When you were first born, you were so tiny and loved to be cuddled and talked to. Between you, your sister and your brother, you are the most laid back, sensitive, sweet, caring, and you are a huge Momma's boy. You don't fight with the other two when they take your toys, you get that from your momma. But, when you do fight, you almost always lose. But that's OK, you'll have your turn one day! You love to talk to anyone and everyone, you get that from your dad. You are such a little flirt when anyone stops us, and we get stopped alot, you just smile and talk it up. I'm so proud of how big you are growing and know to cherish each day because you change so much every minute!

Love,
Momma

Here are some pictures of Hudson's first year

3 comments:

whitneybee said...

Hey Linds, a very Happy 1st Birthday to your little kidlets, i cant believe how fast they grow, its amazing. They're so precious! they just dont stay small long enough. Zoey wears me out everyday and theres just one of her, how do you do it? well i miss you guys, hope everyone is great give them all smooches from Zoey! Keep up the blog i check it everyday to see if you've added anything new!! Love the picture videos too Cute!!!!
Lots of Love Again!!!!
Whitney & Co.

Anonymous said...

I love reading your blog everyday. Your kids are the cutest thing that I have seen. I wish them a very Happy 1st BirthdaY!!

Jeannie said...

I just watched all your babies' videos....what special memories! I can not say it enough---you have BEAUTIFUL children!