Tuesday, December 18, 2007

I must be crazy!

Every year I tell myself, I'm not going to wait until the last minute to do my Christmas shopping. Well here we are six days before Christmas, four days before we go out of town and I have not bought one stinking Christmas present. I've had my list for months, just haven't done anything about it. So now, me and the kids are loading up tomorrow morning as soon as they eat breakfast and heading out to shop all day. I know, I know, I'm crazy. We also have to get the oil changed in the van, pick up snacks, and a book on tape before we head out of town. We are going to have a busy busy day tomorrow. Then after we buy all the presents, I have to figure out how to wrap all of them and get them up to Oklahoma! AAHHH!!! Should be an interesting day. At least the weather is supposed to be nice the rest of the week. Luckily, it's been nice enough to take the kids on their daily walk the past few days. They got a Choo- Choo wagon for their birthday and it makes my life so much easier. They have so much more room and I don't feel like I'm going to have a heart attack by the time we get to the top of our hill. My camera batteries died so I don't have any pictures of them in it yet, but take my word for they are super cute all bundled up and they love their new wagon! Wish us luck tomorrow.

Here is a cute pic of the kids to hold you over until I get some new ones! They love to stand at the gate and watch me cook dinner

5 comments:

Cherie said...

There are only 6 days until Christmas??!!!!
Oh crap. . .

Anonymous said...

What a cute picture!

Jen H from Tyler said...

Hi! I don't know where in OK your family is, or what day you are driving, but you should also check their weather. We were going to drive (from Tyler, TX) to Ponca City on Saturday, but we're moving it up to Friday because they have like 40-50% chance of "wintry mix" of ice and snow on Saturday! I don't think TX is supposed to get any of that weather until Saturday afternoon. Just giving you a heads up!

Good luck with shopping, van oil, picking up what you need and getting everything wrapped!!

~Jen H from Tyler
jennifer.g.hovis@gmail.com

Joy said...

Good luck on your shopping/errands today! I love this time of the year...its always so chaotic and now with 3 babies in the picture its even more crazy! I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas!

Leslie said...

Love that picture!! And I think you've got a pretty good excuse for not doing your shopping yet. You are my hero for taking them. Can't wait to hear how it went. You should keep track of how many times you get asked if they are triplets!! Or wow you must be busy!! Or you've got your hands full. My husband thinks its still very sweet...I'm over it!!