Friday, December 7, 2007

One Year Ago...

Dear Babies,

One Year ago, I woke up preparing for another long day in my bed. I got to see you on an ultrasound for the last time. One year ago, Dr. Papa said, "Two more weeks". I called my mom bawling feeling like I couldn't go one more day. I listened to your heartbeats for the last time. One year ago, I was moved to Labor and Delivery and told that you were going to be born. They wheeled me into a room filled with twenty five people. One year ago, I was strapped to a table unable to see anything, with your Daddy right beside me holding my hand. I was waiting to hear those tiny little cries, three of them. One year ago, I never knew how I could love someone that I had never even seen. One year ago, I met three little people that would forever change who I am as a person. And become the most important things in the world to me. One Year ago, I became your Mom.

Happy Birthday babies! I love you very much!

3 comments:

ERyll said...

Your babies are so precious! Thank you for sharing. I just love all of your videos!! I have a daughter who is 9 months..being a mom is the best!!

Casey's trio said...

Happy belated birthday to your trio! Love the individual letters you wrote to them and what a strong little guy your Carter is.

Jeannie said...

I love it! This is such a beautiful post!