Wednesday, January 2, 2008

2007...A year in review!

The year 2007 brought lots of changes around our household. Here is a quick year in review!

~3 babies came home
~100 packs of batteries
~400 loads of laundry
~450 cans of formula
~5,500 bottles washed
~35,000 oz of formula made
~$7,500 worth of formula purchased
~8,000 diapers changed
~365 days of fun, tears, stress and fatigue

Quite a year for two people, but we wouldn't change anything! We are having the time of our lives with these kids and can't wait to see what happens in 2008! Happy New Year!

Here is the kids 1st day at home



Here are the kids now!


Bring it on '08!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi-just me aunt paula-can't wait for '08-all three up running around!-my how they have changed-playroom looks great! give my babies a kiss-love you all.

Leslie said...

My husband always reminds me that there are people busier than me - ummm that would be you! I say bring it on 08 as well!!

Jeannie said...

I am with you...BRING IT 08!!