Friday, January 11, 2008

Cabin Fever

Wednesday, I decided that I couldn't take it anymore, being inside that is, so we loaded up and went to Chick-Fil-A for lunch, to put my Christmas stocking stuffers to good use (GC and coupon calendar)! In the process of doing so, I have decided, that taking the kids out, has become my own sort of public service. I educate people when they ask me their sometimes dumb, sometimes very personal questions. I become a source of entertainment for many elderly folks, and a source of birth control for the younger crowd. I also give the weary eyed, emotional, tired, down trodden, mother of a newborn baby, hope. Hope that it will get better, faith that you will not always walk around in a tired daze, wondering if that smell is you or the baby, because honestly, you can't remember the last time you showered. Hope and faith that if she can do it with three, I can do it with one. So thank-you ladies and gentleman, this has been a public service announcement.

This is a special note to all the men. If you see someone with three babies, do not look at your wife, and tell her "She's all by herself shopping with three, why can't you do that with just one? You shouldn't ever complain again about being overwhelmed! And look how skinny she is." Not a good idea, unless you want everyone in Babies-R-Us to hear your wife threaten you with divorce for calling her incompetent and fat. Just a warning, or another public service announcement.

3 comments:

erin said...

Love this post! So funny!!

Leslie said...

You are so funny! Also loved this post. I sometimes get very tired of the questions so I can only imagine what 3 brings. Keep it up!!

Chelsa said...

This is great info to know.