Sunday, January 20, 2008

Holy Sickness Batman!

I think the kids have ear infections. They slept great last night and woke up this morning with fever and super runny noses. All three of them. We have only had three ear infections total, but this is how they started. They didn't eat well today either, and my kids love to eat. So tomorrow morning, I'll call the doctor and hopefully be able to get in and be seen. We are supposed to go to Tulsa this week to meet the newest Barron. My SIL Missy is having her third baby on Friday, (I think it's a girl) and then I am having my b-day day of beauty with my mom on Saturday. Hopefully the kids will be better by then, b/c I am in desperate need of a day of beauty. The day entails a mani/pedi, shopping, some electrolysis, and a haircut. I have not had my haircut done by a professional in years. I usually just cut my own b/c I have a hard time paying alot of money for someone to do something I can do for free! But I digress. Hopefully the kids sleep good tonight and will be better tomorrow.

I painted their Choo-Choo-Wagon this weekend. They got a used one a couple of months back, b/c Step 2 had stopped selling them. Of course they are for sale now. But ours needed a little sprucing up. So off to Lowe's I went and picked up some spray paint, and I think it turned out pretty good. It is now green, purple, and blue. The kids colors, in the right order. It's been to cold to try it out so next week will be the first trial. We also got the seat belts last week so I put those on too. Safety First!

Before:


After:

1 comment:

Cherie said...

That is so awesome!!! I NEVER would have thought to do that.

I sure hope everyone is well soon.