Wednesday, January 16, 2008

What to do, what to do?

I dropped the kids off at Mother's Day Out this morning for the first time. Now I have not a clue to with my time! I went to lunch, Kohl's, Wal-Mart, Border's and drove around listening to my book on tape. I still have and hour and a half left! Time to find a hobby i guess.

The kids did great when I dropped them off. The workers came to the front and got them and just happily went with them. After I filled out all the paperwork, I looked through the window to check on them, and they could have cared less that I wasn't the one playing with them. Ouch! I thought I would at least get a few tears. Oh well, I guess I should be thankful that they aren't too attached to me. But still, would a little whimper to be to much to ask for. Well I guess I'm going to go catch up on my soaps on Tivo. I'll let everyone know how they did!

Here are the kids loaded up and on their way to their first MDO!!!

4 comments:

Jeannie said...

I want a MDO!!! I should look around for one....

Jeannie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tiffany said...

Yes, I have a friend that has MDO every Monday. Oh, I wish we had that around here.

Cherie said...

Ok. So, I'm jealous.