Wednesday, February 6, 2008

A Celebration!

The kids and Jake decorated the whole house for my birthday on Friday. There were streamers, balloons, signs, and more balloons. They also got me a special birthday hat to wear in my official birthday picture. We decided we are going to do this every year to see how much the kids have changed. And I guess to see how old I look too! HaHa!

This was last year's birthday.


This was this year. Look at the kids not me, I look a little rough, I had just rolled out of bed.


Here are my decorations, didn't they do a good job.


On another note, the kids are doing great. They are feeling back to 100% which makes my life alot easier. They are taking great naps and sleeping really well at night. I think they must be going through a growth spurt, b/c they normally don't sleep so well. The weather has been so nice the past week, we have been spending most of our time outside on the swings and playing in the grass. I took some pics of them during their first grasss experience and I'll post them as soon as I get them developed. Hope everyone has a great day!

2 comments:

Leslie A. said...

love the decorations & your kids are precious!

Meg said...

ADORABLE!!!
I also just wanted to let you know about a friend of mine's blog. She is a mother of multiples as well. She has an interesting story about her journey. She's just getting started with the whole "blog world" but her story is up and I think any multiple mommy would appreciate it. You can link to her blog "Snyder Survivors" through my blog http://anotherseasonfadesaway.blogspot.com
Enjoy!