Thursday, February 28, 2008

This to shall pass

That's what I kept saying to myself every time I was puked or pooped on in the last few days. Where to begin, where to begin? As Julie Andrews sings, "Let's start at the beginning, a very good place to start". Friday the kids and I drove up to Tulsa for a quick visit. They were great on the ride up and took a great nap when we got to my parents house. Friday night we went to our friends basketball game and the kids were so well behaved. They sat and watched and clapped and yelled. They slep great on Friday night. Saturday, we went shopping for Easter outfits. Found the cutest outfits you have ever seen, but you'll have to wait to see pictures. Hey, I have to keep you comin' back some how right. I digress. They were very well behaved at the mall. Sunday, we went to church and they were little angels in the nursery. Sunday night was a little rough and I guess you could say it was the beginning of the end. To be continued........

Here's some cute pics of the kids from this weekend, before the plague hit us!



2 comments:

Joy said...

Uh-oh. We got hit with a nasty virus a few weeks ago and it was terrible...I can only imagine. I hope you are all feeling a little better!! Spring seriously can't come soon enough, right?

erin said...

This is a dumb question coming from a singleton mom...but how do you make the drive to Tulsa by yourself with 3 babies? Any tips for roadtrips...I'm too scared to take one baby on any sort of long distance trek :). I applaud you!