Tuesday, March 25, 2008

It Works!

Well I'm glad to say we finally got the stroller done. The ones I had originally purchased, did not work because the release bar was on the handle and it couldn't be bolted together. So we went to Babies-R-Us and found some new ones on Saturday. Graco has a new one out, and they were only fifty bucks with a coupon and our multiples discount. It is an umbrella stroller but the weight limit is fifty pounds. Most umbrella strollers are only thirty to thirty five pounds. The frame on this one is also steel so Jake was able to weld it together. It also has a five point harness and reclines almost completely flat so on the rare occasion one of the little monsters falls asleep, they will have a comfy place to lay. I'm proud to say it works wonderful. The kids are very comfortable in it and we have already used the heck out of this week.

The Gang getting ready to go for a walk. Don't they look thrilled.


I love it! It is so sturday and comfortable for the kids!

8 comments:

Joy said...

You guys are so creative...I just love it! You should go in to the triplet-stroller making business. And, you look so cute walking them...thank goodness spring is here, right? Love it!

Jessica said...

So cool, very clever of your hubby. Does it fold up easily? We have the Mountain Buggy triple jogger, that works great too. We either use that or our double and single umbrella inglesina and we also have the triple tandem inglesina. We love our choo choo wagon too! You can never have too many forms of transportation with triplets. Your kiddos are adorable.

Leslie said...

That is one of the most creative things I've ever heard. I'm sure you have to be with triplets. I'm assuming that is just a neighborhood stroller. I have enough trouble getting mine in and out of doorways. I may need to send my hubs over for some instructions on welding strollers. :)

Harris Boys said...

I think it looks great, but will you use it in public..I would find it hard to fit through doors, etc. Just wondering. btw: you look great!

Heza Hekele said...

Brilliant!

Kristi said...

I've been looking for a triple stroller and Jessica sent me the link to your blog to show me your new triple stroller! So cool! Have you tried it "off roading"? We live in the country, so I'm curious how it would do on gravel or in the grass.

thanks for sharing pics!

adam brown said...

Hello I just entered before I have to leave to the airport, it's been very nice to meet you, if you want here is the site I told you about where I type some stuff and make good money (I work from home): here it is

Jeannie said...

i have that graco stroller as my single stroller---i agree it is great!