Monday, April 14, 2008

Hooray for Power!

That's right, we have power. It finally returned yesterday morning! It was so nice to wake up this morning and use the microwave for my tea and eat a bowl of cereal, with milk! Oh the things we take for-granted.

Anyways, we had a really good time in Norman this weekend. We went to the OU Spring Game and the kids experienced the greatness that is Sooner Football. The weather was great. And the kids were actually pretty good. They slept great at the hotel and lasted the whole day with no naps. It was a little touch and go at the beginning, but by the time we got to the stadium, they were great. They danced and clapped when the band played and we got some great pics! I took a ton but here are some of the best ones!

My Poppa and the boys

Huddy and my little brother

Me and my Poppa

Carter and my Dad

My Dad, my Poppa, my Mom and the kids

Me and Miss Ell

The Whole Crew








And one last pic for you to ponder

10 comments:

Ally Thomas said...

That's awesome you have power back-I have to say I dont think I would have done as good as you without it for so long ! The last pic totally caught me off guard-do they belong to you ?? if so Congrats !!

whitneybee83 said...

i'm so excited for you! you're a baby making machine! i cant wait to meet your new little one!!! super excited for you guys!! hope all is well!! we love you guys sending you lots of zoey hugs and smooches!!! XOXOXOXOXOXO ( that's a kiss and hug for each of you!) :) we'll see ya!!

Jennifer said...

Are those yours??

If you see the movie "Leatherheads" pay attention to the music played at a football game towards the end, it's Boomer Sooner!

Collegegirl said...

So is the pregnancy test yours? Do you like playing games with your bloggers? Glad you had a good time in OK and so happy you have power back!!!
~Elyse~

The Melda Family said...

And I quote you on Thursday, April 3rd...
'I should probably add, mostly for our families, no we are still not planning on having anymore so don't freak out and start calling. We're done, I promise!'
Were the key words in this statement 'NOT PLANNING'? :)
Congrats though if they are yours! You are obviously one heck of an amazing mommie!! I've enjoyed reading your blog!
Jenn from KY

Cherie said...

You so cannot just post that pic and not explain.
Please tell me it's the anniversary of when you first found out you were pregnant with the trips!

Momma-of-5 said...

You kill me! I'm reading nicely along, thinking, "awww...what a great family moment. OU. Tradition. etc." I'm forming my comment in my mind. And then. BAM! You throw in two little sticks with two little lines each! Congrats! How awesome! How overwhelming! God's got your back, babe! You can do it!

btw - I need to get out more, because my 2nd thought after seeing that picture was,"wow...two more!" DUH AMY!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Congrats! We need more details on the sticks!

Kristie said...

LOL!! I too thought, oh my!! She's having twins now. Congrats to you if those are yours. Are you trying to get your own tv show? Kinda like John & Kate plus 8?? Enjoy reading your blog. Glad you got your electric back!

Tammy said...

Congrats! Mom told me Sunday and I wondered how long it was going to take you to post it on the blog. When will you know how many? I figure twins will give you your own basketball team:)
Aunt Tammy