Thursday, May 8, 2008

Uno mas, por favor!

If you like the catchy title, you can thank my dear husband Jake. He suggested it in the elevator after our doctors appointment yesterday. I knew he get into this whole blogging thing. Well turns out Surprise is just ONE Surprise. We were a little nervous until she finally stopped looking around and said there was definitely just one. I'm also further along than we thought. I'm now just over ten weeks. So hopefully in two weeks, this sickness will magically disappear as quickly as it surfaced. Hey, one can hope right. Since I've had to stop typing twice to throw up, I am really, really hoping. So Surprise's new due date is December 3rd. We'll schedule the C-Section a week or two before that the doctor says, so it looks like we're on our way!

The kids are doing great. They had a great time at Adventure Kids yesterday. Hudson was banging on the door to get in. I guess he really likes it there. Ella and Carter were a little more skeptical but calmed down as soon as I left. They were climbing all over the little ramps and toys when I got there. They didn't want to leave and cried when it was time to go. We are finally going to get to go outside today. It has been raining the past three days and I'm ready for some sunshine!

Here's a pic of the kids after dinner one night partaking in their favorite activity. CLIMBING! On anything and everything! And of course, climbing is always better when your naked right!

7 comments:

Katrina said...

Congrats on the baby!!! And I bet you guys are happy to know only 1 in there :)!! The pic of your 3 is SOOO Cute! I love getting on here and reading your blog!

Cindy & Brian said...

Oh man, morning sickness blows! I can still remember how crappy I felt and how AWFUL it was to puke all the time. I hope it disappears very soon! You are doing a great job! hang in there!

the schirano triplets said...

awww, congrats again! i hope the morning sickness disappears soon!

Susan said...

This is for all those moms out there. Do you guys have any suggestions on switching from the bottle to a sippy cup? I cant get my son to drink from one. He's getting ready to be a year old and I dont want him on the bottle forever!

Hilary said...

Good to hear that everything is going good..go away soon morning sickness too!! the kiddos are soo cute :)

Hollee said...

Glad to hear your sono appointment went so well!

Ashhog said...

congrats on your sweet surprise. Glad your appt went well!

Ashley