Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I think my baby is trying to kill me!

Seriously, this little "Surprise", is kicking my little tail! I thought for sure we were over the bad stuff, but Saturday, was by far one of my worst days yet. I had the worst headache and if I sat or stood up, I started throwing up. So after a long nap and some lunch, I finally was able to at least function. I keep telling myself that everyday is going to be a good one, and sometimes they are, but most days, I end up hugging the toilet and popping Tylenol like they're candy! Oh well, I know I'm complaining, but I have know doubt in my mind that it will all be worth it in the end. But, I would love to have a fun, normal, pregnancy where I feel good and people tell me I'm glowing. I don't glow, never have. I'm not really showing, I just look a little bigger than my normal self. But mostly, it looks like I've swallowed a softball when I lay down.

Jake and I had an awesome time at the concert on Saturday! It took us over three hours to get there (usually it takes about thirty minutes)because of traffic but we didn't miss anything and I loved it. They put on such a great show and our seats were awesome! Taylor Swift opened for them, too cute! I love her. All in all we had a great time. I got sick in the car a couple times before we got there and then once on the way home but I did pretty good at the concert. I had to sit down a couple times to make sure I didn't throw up all over the good people next to me, but overall I give the experience an A+! Here's some pics from our fun night!




7 comments:

Leslie said...

I am so sorry you are still so sick. I remember not feeling well until week 18. Hopefully you are only days away from that point. It's just terrible I know...although I think you have a bit worse and plus another kid. Don't know how you do it!!!

Concert looks awesome. I love me some country. Is it Rascal Flatts and Taylor Swift. SO VERY JEALOUS!!
Hang in there and drink lots. Much easier said than done!

ashleigha said...

I am sorry to hear you are still sick. It is so much worse the second time around, bc you cant lay around and feel bad, you have to function and take care of the other kid(s)I hope you start to feel better soon, so you can enjoy the rest of the pregnancy in peace. Tell those three little monkeys to be good and help their poor mommy out.

Gibson Twins said...

So jealous about the concert, our tickets have been sold out since day 1- you're sooo lucky! Great pics too!

Hope you are feeling better soon!

PS- I left you a blog award on my page.

The Gerwer Babies said...

I saw you through the Gibson twins sight and i think you have been on my site before, but i wanted to tell you congrats on being pregnant again. Are you excited? Were you totally shocked? Four is a good number (hehehe). Good luck, you look amazing by the way!!

Melissa said...

Welcome to the world of concerts! You've been missin' out girlfriend! Glad yall had a great time. Hope your feeling better soon and hope those babies are going easy on you while your down. Hang in there and let you blog family know if there is anything we can do!

Karen said...

aww, I totally understand the complaining. It gets very tiring to be sick and pregnant. I was sick each time till over 20 weeks. With the last one, even at the end, the heartburn was making me puke. It was not fun. I am impressed you WENT to the concert, I would not have even tried it for fear of puking there:)

Cindy & Brian said...

I am so sorry you're still feeling crappy! You LOOK fantastic!