Thursday, July 31, 2008

22 Weeks!

Well, Surprise and I were supposed to have our 22 week appointment yesterday. After waiting for two and a half hours, I finally decided I needed to reschedule. Jake was at home with the kids, he needed to get back to work, and I needed to get packed. So they weighed me and took my blood pressure, but I will have to go back next week to see the doc. My blood pressure was fine, and I gained, wait for it, a whole two pounds! So that's six pounds total and I'm pretty pumped! That's half what I gained the first time around and we are pretty excited around here. The kids and I are in Tulsa for the rest of the week/weekend, and Jake is coming up tonight. He is in a wedding on Saturday, so he has all the wedding hoopla to attend, so my parents, my brother and his girlfriend are on Triplet Duty. Hope everyone has a good weekend!

Here is the 22 week belly shot

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't think I have ever commented here before, but I have read it for a whlie!!
Hope everything is going great!
You are very tiny!!
Sue
pssmith33@yahoo.com

Collegegirl said...

Jake-love the sympathy pounds!

Hope everything goes well in Tulsa and the triplets do well!

Have fun!!!
~Elyse~

Barbara Manatee said...

OMG! That's awful that you had to wait that long and didn't even get in! sheesh! In a way, maybe a nice break for you to just sit and relax, but still....

Glad things looked fine with the basic checks. Laughing at Jake's belly. My hubby put on almost as much as I did the first time around. We'll see how he does this time!

Jessica said...

That is a riot!!!! And just to add, I can NOT believe how tiny you are still. I looked like that at 8 weeks with the triplets!! LOL

Cindy & Brian said...

You look great!
I LOVE the sympathy belly, BTW. We took a few photos of Brian's sympathy belly during my pregnancy, too. Its so funny!

Beth said...

Everytime I go the OB I say I am finding a new doctor because I feel like everytime I go I have to wait for 45 min to 1 hr. I have NO idea girl where you found the patience to sit there for 2 1/2!!! My limit is 1 hr. You look great, but I am a bit jealous since I am only 12 weeks and yah I have gained 8 pounds! :)

Anonymous said...

Bless you and your little belly. I gained 20 pounds the 1st 2 months. Didn't feel good unless my stomach was full. Guess, it showed. I gained 50 pounds total. My daughter(3rd child) weighed 9lbs 5oz. Guess, I helped her too. :) Love your blog. Jen from Cali

Golf Widow said...

I really enjoy reading your blog. Your kidos are so adorable. Love the daddy belly. That won't even be you when on delivery day, with such a flat tummy at 22 weeks. :-)

Jes said...

I have commented before and I do follow your blog! Your postings are hysterical and I think you look great....cant even see a belly! How do you do it?

Cherie said...

L,
You always make me laugh when I read your blog.
If I looked nearly as great as you, I would so be trying for #4 right now. =)
I wish you guys lived closer, I'd totally invite you over for a playdate!

Cherie

Ryan said...

Love the blog. Hope all is good. Thanks again for the burgers on Sat. It was good to see you all!!!
We need to get together more often.

Ryan