Monday, July 14, 2008

We're Baaaaack!

So after six days, a combined twenty two hours in the car, a couple of rain storms, and a few minor meltdowns (from both partent and child), we made it home yesterday evening. We had a great time in Tulsa and Table Rock. The kids did really well for the most part and all in all it was a great vacation! OK, so I took about two hundred pictures, and haven't quite had time to go through all of them yet, but I hope to tonight, so be sure and check back tomorrow full a full report and tons of pics! Also, Jake, Surprisea and I go to the doctor on Wednesday for the BIG ultrasound. There is only one day left to vote, so cast your ballot and the results will be in on Wednesday!!!

3 comments:

Barbara Manatee said...

Glad you had a good trip! We hope to get once vacation in this summer, but no plans yet! I've commented before but never said much...but thought I'd say hello again as we have much in common now. My twins are just 2 weeks older than your three...and like you...are welcoming a surprise this winter, too! I am about 13 weeks along...so our next ones will probably be close in age, too! Good luck with the ultrasound. We had one this past week just to check if there was one babe this time...whew! :-) I think we'll be 'surprised' on the gender and not find out this time.
Barb

Barbara Manatee said...

haha...just got your comment - thanks! I JUST posted about our surprise if you want to check it out.

Collegegirl said...

Glad you are back! Can not wait to hear the BIG NEWS on Wednesday!!! Oh and by the way, love the new baby measurer!
~Elyse~