Friday, August 15, 2008

Go, Go, Go!

Well I'm glad to say the kids are doing much better. They took a great nap yesterday and slept really well last night. We did go to the doctor yesterday, and Ella has an ear infection, and they think the boys had some form of the rota-virus last week. Yuck! But yesterday and today, so far, they seem to back to their normal happy selves.

Last week, we moved their slide inside into the playroom because it is just way too hot to play outside these days, even in the morning. They absolutely love it! They climb up to the top and I have to say "Go, Go, Go!", and then after all they repeat it, they zip down. Except Carter, he puts his big feet on like brakes and inches down ever so slowly, he kills me. Here's a few pics of our new favorite toy!

Huddy making the ascension to the top

Takin' the big plunge

Miss Ell and her new hat my aunt bought her

As you can see we wear it all the time

Carter man at the top

Don't worry Carter, slow and steady wins the race

After dinner, watching Daddy water the flowers while wearing our clothes as head dresses of course

1 comment:

Charity Donovan said...

You have a beautiful family & congrats on the soon-to-be new addition! Our stroller is a J Mason stroller. To be honest...it is very difficult to use. It's super heavy, hard to fit thru doors at stores & it's getting to the point that with the weight of the stroller & 4 babies growing heavier everyday that I can barely push it. I just told my husband that we are going to have to splurge on the Step 2 Choo Choo wagon in the very near future. I wish we would have just spent the $ on the runabout to begin with because they can stay in those until they are fairly old. The good thing about it is that it draws less attention than a runabout. I got a really good deal on it though so, if we only use it for a year it was worth it. Should you end up in the St Louis area...I'll sell it to you really cheap! lol! Good luck with your purchase!!! =)