Friday, August 8, 2008

No folks, he's not sick!

OK, so it's been a rough week as you know. And today, there was no throwing up, but it was replaced by the crankiest, meanest little monsters you ever saw. I don't know what the deal is, my I have an inkling that my kids might have been possessed. They are just plain not acting themselves. Needless to say, today they are going to Adventure Kids or you might see one or more of them up for sale on Ebay. Just the boys though, Ella has been super sweet the whole week. Stinkin' boys.

Jake didn't get home until about 10:30 pm last night, he had a city council meeting, so I was by myself with the little devils. The boys have been needing a haircut for a few days now, but they have been in no shape to take them out in public. So I decided I would just take care of that myself. Well they behaved very well, but Huddy ended up looking like the latest Make-A-Wish poster child. I didn't think to test it out on the bottom, or somewhere discreet. Nope, I just took a big zippin line right down the middle of his head. Of course I start laughing uncontrollably, and decided, he will just have to be super short with lots of sunscreen this time. It's just hair it grows. Carter's went much better, I added a little guard to the clippers and his looks great. So here it is folks, don't worry, the one on the left isn't sick, but he did give me a much needed laugh for this hellacious week!

3 comments:

Gibson Twins said...

That's hysterical! I never knew what the guards on the clippers were even for, but I didn't shave the boy bald- no - he's way too misbehaved during haircuts to not have help! lol
They are still so adorable! Sorry to hear the boys are acting up (or just being stinky boys!). We're going through a rough patch here with time outs and the oh so effective whining to get what we want. Fun times...
Hope today is better!

Lani said...

Awww, I think he looks cute:)

Barbara Manatee said...

I'm not brave enough to attempt to cut my son's hair! Kudos to you for even trying! Hope you got a well deserved break today and the boys came home in better moods!