Friday, September 19, 2008

Shake - N - Bake

Not only am I quoting one of the great movie classics of all time (Talladega Nights), this is also my newest discovery. I love KRAFT.COM, and check it out all the time for new/easy recipes. Well I found one and it is awesome. How in the world have I never had this deliciousness in a box before? It's an injustice! I mean seriously, you just put the chicken strips in the bag, shake it then bake it. Could not be more simple. I told Jake, it's a good thing he the kids loved it, because we will probably be having a new and interesting flavor each week. I heart Shake-N-Bake! Anyway, the kids are doing good and have had a good week. The Sooners don't play this weekend, so we are going to try something fun to do. The weather is supposed to be back up in the ninety's so we'll see what we can come up with! Hope everyone has a good Friday and a happy weekend!

Here's some pics of the kids from last week. I was taking some pictures of them while they were playing outside. Hudson was sitting on the little wall with his ball and I took a pic of him. I turned around, and there was Carter and Ella, each holding a ball saying "cheese, cheese, cheese". Hilarious! So now every time we go outside, they run straight to the wall and sit and want their picture taken. Think these kids aren't a little into themselves?



6 comments:

Gibson Twins said...

How lucky you are to have a recent pic of all three kids together in ONE pic- I can't even do that with TWO kids! They are adorable!

We do shake n bake all the time here and the kids love it. I use the shake n bake as a base and always add in different spices (garlic, red pepper, ranch dressing powder packet, italian seasoning). Right before you take it out of the oven you can put shredded cheese on it and its even better!

Collegegirl said...

The new pictures are WONDERFUL!!! They are getting so big and look so cute/handsome! Glad the KRAFT website is a new love.
Have a great weekend,
~Elyse~

Annie said...

Nice pictures, they look so cute.

Have a nice weekend.
Annie

Barbara Manatee said...

I've never tried Shake n Bake either...hmmm...might have to pick up a box when I go to the store this weekend.

Great pics of the kids!

Cindy (and Brian) said...

These pictures are SO SO cute!
I am going to have to try shake and bake myself!

Tracey said...

What beautiful babies! I can't imagine triplets. I'm adopting ONE! THAT'S PLENTY!!