Thursday, September 18, 2008

We Love Fall!

We are finally enjoying some cooler weather around here (mid-80's) which has been a treat. The kids and I have been spending alot of time outside swinging and playing. Jake and I went to a Ranger's game with our friends Sam and Hollee who have 3 month old BGG triplets. We had a great time and it was good to just get out of the house for by ourselves for a while. Tuesday, we just hung around the house and played outside a little. Yesterday, the kids had school and of course were totally worn out when we got home. But they had a great day at school and got glowing reports. The chapel leader even stopped me on the way to our car to tell me how well behaved my little troops are during chapel time. Always good to here. They were so exhausted last night, we barely made it until 7:15 before bath and bed time and they were out. They even slept in a little this morning too. We also got our fridge fixed yesterday which is probable the most exciting thing to happen around here in a while. I cleaned it really well before I filled it back up and I can guarantee you we have the shiniest, most organized fridge on the block. Today is laundry day and probably alot of outside play! Hope everyone has a good one!

Here is a couple of pics of the kids before school yesterday. As you can see they don't always turn out like I would like! But their memories all the same!

1 comment:

Momma-of-5 said...

I need your energy! I'm struggling to get life organized enough to have a "laundry day". It's 8:45 and I want to go to bed. It's bad...

Glad you're enjoying the break in the weather. =)