Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I'm baaaaaaaaack!

Phew what a busy weekend! So Friday morning the kids and I headed up to Tulsa. There was on OU game Saturday, and it was also our last trip until after Charlie comes! The trip went really well, the kids slept great and we made it in record time. Miss Ell and I had a haircut appointment for Friday afternoon. It was her first real haircut and trust me, she was in desperate need. She has this long thing layer that grows at the very bottom that looks a bit mullet like! So we needed to get that taken care of. So after nap, my Nanna and Poppa came to watch the boys so me and Ella and my mom could go to the salon. Needless to say, everyone was a bit confused. This is the first time any of them have been any where by themselves. So the boys cried, Ella cried it was a mess. But the boys went on a wagon ride and settled down quickly, as did Ella when she realized all the attention was on her! She also got to make her first trip inside "Quik-Trip". She got her very own snack and drink, her daddy was so proud! Here's some pics from Friday.


Saturday, we just hung around my parents house in the morning, and played. It was too wet to play in the grass so we took our cars and played in the driveway for a while. Big Poppa also took them for a wagon ride around the neighborhood. After lunch, we put them down for a nap and headed to Norman. My Grandma Vicky and Nanna watched the kids and they said they had a great day! Of course would two grandmas say any differently?! Here's some pics from Saturday morning.




Sunday, we went to church with my parents and then came home to get ready for a birthday party. Cousin Julia's Cowgirl Party! The kids looked too cute! We only got to stay for about an hour and a half and then we started to melt down so we headed back to my folks house for the evening. Look how cute my little buckaroos looked!




Monday morning, we loaded up and headed back down south. The trip was good and we were glad to be home. Yesterday, I spent all day doing laundry and catching up on the house work. The kids and I did make some brownies that were absolutely delicious. The kids loved them, as it was their first time to have brownies. We've got some errands to run today and we will probably be spending alot of time outside! Have a good day!

4 comments:

Annie said...

I'm glad that everyone enjoy the trip. Nice pictures.

Annie

Following Him said...

The kiddos just melt my heart. Glad everything went well and lots of firsts went well!
~Elyse~

Cherie said...

Hi,
We have the "Especially for Baby" crib rails.
We bought them at Babies R' Us for about $20 each.
Hope that helps!

Cherie

Heza Hekele said...

Lovin' the purple cowgirl hat!