Wednesday, November 19, 2008

38 Weeks

T-minus one week and counting. Surprise and I had our last check up today, and it went swimmingly. She said everything looks great and was shocked by how much he is still moving. She told me that usually they have slowed down at this point, but she could barely get his heartbeat he was actin' so crazy in there. I didn't gain any weight, so I'm not exactly sure where that whole box of "Famous Amos Cookies" is being stored. That and the couple bowls of my dear friend "Egg Nog Ice-cream"! She said he has grown since last week though, so I don't know what else I can do. I think it is safe to say we are ready. Charlie's bag is packed, I have all my stuff, just have to put it in a bag. We have to be at the hospital at 5:30am next Wednesday and then he should be here shortly after 7:30am! Hooray!! I'm so excited! I don't think the kids know exactly what is about to happen, but I think they have an idea. We got Ella a baby doll as one of her birthday gifts, and after a few hours of wanting nothing to do with it, they now all fight over who gets to hold it. They dress it and help me change it's diaper and they have even learned how to swaddle. Now if only I can train them to take care of Charlie like that! HaHa! I'm sure they will be more help than I need, or want! They are finally back to sleeping well. They have been sleeping from about 8:00pm until about 6:30am. They are hilarious in the mornings. Huddy is always the first one up and you can hear him crawl into bed with Ella, and then they both go wake Carter up. They spend about fifteen minutes playing with their books and then they are ready for us to come get them and they start to hollar. It is so funny to listen to them play and talk to eachother in the mornings when no one is around, too cute! Well it is time to go pick them up from "Cool" (school), so here it is folks. The last ever Lindsay Barron belly shot! Trust me, this is definitely it! Just one more week 'til we meet Charlie!

9 comments:

rachael said...

i cannot believe charlie's birthday is almost here! congratulations and best of luck with the delivery next week!

Jessica said...

WOW you must be soo excited to be so close to meeting him. Good luck w/ the delivery....

Plus 3 said...

I'll be thinking of you! Charlie and I will share a birthday! How neat!

Annie said...

I can't believe it, only one week to meet Charlie. I suggest a countdown for Charlie's big day.

Barbara Manatee said...

So glad to hear the last check up went well and you're almost there! Good luck getting last minute things ready and preparing to meet your baby boy!

Cindy (and Brian) said...

You look fantastic! Good Luck and have a great countdown week!

Cherie said...

Yeah Lindsay!

Happy Early Birthday to all four of your kiddos!

You look fantastic.

Praying for a smooth delivery!

Cherie

Susan said...

Oh my goodness you look awesome for a 9 month pregnant lady with triplets :) I'm like, wow. Are you having any help when bringing Charlies home? It is mind boggling to us one at a time baby people and then me only having 2 total :) You sound like a very happy and content mommy and thus you will have very happy kiddos. Once they get past the sleep issue which they may have.

Hilary said...

You look awesome!! I can't wait to see pictures of your newest blessing :)