Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Early Birthday Celebration!

So Jake and I made the decision to celebrate the kids' 2nd birthday a little early. We wanted them to have a fun day and since they turn two about two weeks after we bring home Charlie, we weren't sure how that would work out. So Friday night, we put their big gift together. It's a good thing we decided to this this whole thing early. The first one took forever to put together, and you HAVE to have two people to do it. The second and third one went alot quicker, but then we had to totally rearrange the playroom b/c they were so big, and that is not something I think I would be up for shortly after having a baby! But anyways, the kids absolutely love their present and I'm so glad this is what we picked. Your in for a treat too! We got a new video camera and I am doing my first ever video on the blog. Hopefully, everyone can see it. It is a little bit long, but I know our families will want to see it all. Excuse our appearances, it was six in the morning and we had all just rolled out of bed. One thing that cracks me up is how they go to exactly the one with their color bow on it. Do you think these kids are trained or what! So without further ado, here we are making our video blog debut on the kids' early second birthday celebration! Stay tuned this week, we have way more video and pics from the rest of our fun day. You won't want to miss it!

9 comments:

Hilary said...

Wow those look like alot of fun!! They play music too....so cool. They are precious jumpin' monkeys..wears them out I bet :) Happy early 2nd b-day guys :)

Susan said...

I don't think I have commented before but I love reading the adventures of your family with these three adorable toddlers and one new one right around the corner. I am still in awe of how much you do by yourself - well I mean you do every day it seems. They are super cute and since I am now raising teenagers, the toys they have out are all new. I love the bouncy toy you got them, talk about being able to get some energy out when they can't go outside or your busy with baby. Very neat.

supatterson said...

I have got to have these for my twins! Where did you get them?

Tammy said...

Delurking here. Too cute. My babies (8yrs) are too big but my niece is going to be 2. I would love to get one for her.
Great blog

Jen said...

Delurking too! Where did you get the mini trampolines for the kids...my littlest one would LOVE it!

Barron Triplets said...

If you google "Jump Smart" + kid's trampolines, you will find them. They are awesome

Annie said...

They enjoy their trampolines, great gift. Happy Early Second Birthday!!!

Barbara Manatee said...

I'll have to watch this again later...my sound isn't working! Darn! But I can tell those are AWESOME gifts! Love how they all get right on and jump away. my two would love them, too!!

They really got some air!

Melissa said...

Ryan & I are dying laughing! We have been racking our brains for xmas gifts for the kids....i think we may have found them. Hope you are feeling well. You look fabulous!