Monday, November 3, 2008

A "Super" Halloween!

Well we had a great Halloween. Jake and I decided on Thursday night what the kids should be and after a quick run to Wal-Mart, $25.00, and a couple of hours later, we had our costumes. I think they turned out pretty good if I do say so myself! The kids did great. We only went to a few of our neighbors' houses, but after the first house they had the hang of it and would hold their little goody bags out for candy. We didn't stay out long, the kids were tired and it was so hot. But I think they had a good time! They also got their very first taste of candy. They each got a "Three Musketeer", and they loved them! So without further ado, I give you the "Super-Trips"!

"Super-Huddy"

Let's see if these people have good candy!

Sometimes a "Super-Girl" still needs a little help from Momma

And from Daddy

"Super-Carter"

Super-boy looking for some more candy

Me and my Super-Boys

Our three little Super Kids!

The Whole Super Gang!

Hope everyone had a "Super" Halloween with your super kids too!

5 comments:

Susan said...

I enjoy reading your blog....your super triplets looked awesome. Smart to make things easy for them. At their age, simple is best. I hope you are all getting some more sleep than the past week or so.

SEC

Annie said...

They look fabulous. I'm glad that they enjoyed a Super Halloween.

Annie

Hilary said...

Looks like everyone had fun..cute costumes too. Hope that they are all healthy and having no problems:) Ear hurts and all that goes with it is no fun. Not too much longer and baby Charlie will be here..excited! :)

Barbara Manatee said...

Too cute! Glad they had fun!

Following Him said...

What super kiddos!!!
~Elyse~