Monday, December 1, 2008

Angel Baby

OK, before I talk about Charlie, I have to wish Jake a very Happy 30th Birthday. It was yesterday and he kind of got the shaft. No sleeping in, no presents, no cards, nothing. We did carry out dinner from his favorite restaurant last night. To bad he had to eat by himself in the living room while my mom took care of the triplets and I fed Charlie! So Happy 30th Birthday Jake, we love you!

OK, so apparantly I gave birth to the most laid back, easiest baby ever (knock on wood). He is nursing every three hours during the day, and eating every four to five hours at night. The kicker is, we have to wake him up to feed him. I kid you not, this kid would sleep through the night if we would let him. We've been home for four days and it has gone much smoother than I could ever imagine. I hope to not be eating my words in three days crying about how he will never sleep, but so far, so good. The kids are adjusting really well. They all kiss and hug him and overall I think they like him. Here's some pics of the big man and how he spent his first weekend home!
The whole crew getting ready for the OU game

Charlie all decked out in his OU finest

This is how he looks about 97% of the time. Still pretty cute though!

16 comments:

ashleigha said...

he is beautiful!!!! just like the other three

Ally Thomas said...

Congrats- he is gorgeous ! what a handsome surprise ! You look great as well- God Bless you all-

rachael said...

happy birthday jake!

he is the cutest little thing...just so sweet!

Pam said...

Congratulations! Just like the other three, he is precious! You have a beautiful family....enjoy every minute! A friend in East Texas, Pam.

Jessica said...

You are sure lucky with the sleep thing and he sure is SUPER cute.

Anonymous said...

charlie is so cute :)

Stefanie said...

I have to agree, he is super cute! You have a beautiful family and I hope little Charlie continues his sleeping pattern. I think God blesses us with a good sleeper and I am sure he knew with triplets you need some sleep.

Following Him said...

What a cutie!!! Glad he is a great sleeper!
~Elyse~

Annie said...

Charlie is so cute. Definitely, he is good sleeper.

Great picture of the whole family.

Have a nice week.

Barbara Manatee said...

So glad all is going well! Hope it continues (and the good fortune comes our way next month!) :-)

Shelley said...

So glad little Charlie has arrived & he is being such a good baby! Isn't 1 so different than 3! Congratulations from your other Barron triplets mom!

Jeannie said...

yay! i am so glad everything is going smoothly!!! (and that you are posting so we know what's going on!) :)

Kevin & Laura Drewry said...

Congratulations on your new addition! He is a doll! I know you have no idea who I am, but I read your blog quite often as you are such an inspiration to me! I hope I can be half as good of a mommy one day as you are! You have a beaiutiful family, and I was just so shocked when I checked your blog today and saw you had had the baby already! Wow time flies! Anyways Congrats to you and feel free to visit my blog sometime if you wish! www.drewryfamily.blogspot.com
Take care!!

Matt and Amberly Collins said...

Happy New Baby!
I can't believe that we had our babies on the same day. Happy Birthday to them both! Your Charlie is too cute. Call me crazy or call me new mommy up at a5:39 feeding with no sleep last night to show for it, but I kinda think Charlie and Wil Franklin look a little bit alike.

Congrats! I am so happy things went well.

Amberly

The Golf Widow said...

Congrats! He's adorable. 4th borns just know they are the baby. Plus I'm sure your very comfortable after juggling triplets.One baby is just easier. Enjoy your sweet newborn during the holidays.

Anonymous said...

I have read your blog for a while but this is the first time to comment. i just had to say BOOMER SOONER!!!!!!!!!!! We are big sooner fan AND cardinal fans. Kinda weird!!! MY kiddos had the same passy and hat on when they were born! Great game last night!!! Glad they will finally get a little respect!!!! Your babies are precious and you seem like such a good mommy!!