Monday, December 15, 2008

Flyin' Solo!

Well I am officially on my own for the first time today. My mom was here the first week and our Sister-in-Law was here last week. So wish us luck and we'll see how it goes.

We had a fun weekend around here. Jake's oldest brother and his three kids came down on Friday to pick up Brynn. The kids played like crazy on Friday night after dinner and were good and worn out for bedtime. On Saturday, we went to Grapevine to eat some Mexican food and walk around downtown to look at all the Christmas decorations. We shopped a little too and had a great time. Thanks for coming down Brad and Brynn, can't wait to see you in a couple weeks!

Here's some pics from Saturday.
The Whole Fam in Grapevine

The kids checkin' out the Christmas village

Some more Barron kids: Sam, Live, Jules, Hudson, Ella and Carter

Sunday, we took our second trip to Wal-Mart with all six of us. Think you get alot of funny looks with two year old triplets? Throw in a two week old baby and the sympathy stares and gasps come flooding out! I must say though, from the time we loaded up the car at our house until the time we loaded up at Wal-Mart, was only an hour. I think that's pretty darn good! I think I'll wait a little bit until I take all four by myself, I'm not that crazy!

Here's some pics from Sunday night.
Tummy time with Charlie

Me trying to explain how to be gentle. We're still workin' on it!

6 comments:

Following Him said...

LOVE all the pictures :) The trips will be gentle as time goes on too. All 4 kiddos are ADORABLE!!!
Fly solo girl...you will do great!
~Elyse~

Miriam said...

You look amazing...like you never had a baby...

Can't wait to hear more about how the triplets do with their little brother...Glad he seems to be an easy baby (of course how hard can 1 be after 3!

Gallagators said...

You give me hope! although I'm sure there is a lot of truth to the above statement. You had 3 at once, so now you can do anything! :)
My little boy shares your triplets birthday, only born in '05. We are expecting our 2nd in about 3 weeks. It is really encouraging to me to see how well things have gone for you with the transition. I love the pics of all four of your children together. So very precious. and yes, you do look GREAT! Thanks for sharing. I enjoy your blog a lot.

Barbara Manatee said...

So cute to see everyone doing 'tummy time!" Good luck this week - you'll do great and hopefully all the kiddos will cooperate, too!

Momma-of-5 said...

Go YOU! You're Superwoman...you can do it!

For the first 6 months of my 2nd child's life, his big sister thought his NAME was "Gentle". =)

Quick Question: What triple stroller is that? It looks so much lighter than my bulky piece of yuck!

Jessica said...

Love the shots with the trio on the floor w/ Charlie. Absolutely precious!! And I must say....You look fabulous. I don't know how you do it.