Monday, December 22, 2008

On the Road Again!

Well tomorrow morning, bright and early, we are headed up to OK. This is the first time I have been home since September. I know it doesn't sound like a long time, but me and the kids usually go home once a month. In the time since we have been home last, my parents moved out of my childhood home and into their brand new one. It is way bigger and will be so much better when the whole family is their but it will be so weird not going to my old house! I'm really excited to see the new one though. Last time we were their the was only walls. Everyone has their own room now too so I think the sleeping will go better with everyone seperated.

The kids and I will be up in OK for twelve days, and Jake will be back and forth between TX and OK. I hope everyone has a very wonderful and Merry Christmas! I know we will! Happy Holidays!

4 comments:

Barbara Manatee said...

Have a great trip home and a Merry Christmas!

Following Him said...

Have a wonderful Merry Christmas Jake, Lindsay, Hudson, Ella, Carter, and Charlie! Be safe and have fun :)
~Elyse~

Annie said...

Hope you have a safe trip and enjoy it.

Merry Christmas!!!!!

Cindy (and Brian) said...

have a safe trip! Love the new look!