Tuesday, December 16, 2008

We Survived!

Welp, we did it. I survived one whole day all by myself. The kids did pretty well. It got a little dicey before nap time and before Jake got home, but other than that, I think we'll do just fine. We did alot of playing and reading, and Charlie even joined in on the fun. It is below freezing for the second day in a row and we are getting a little cabin fever. We usually go somewhere everyday, and it is just to dang cold! It was eighty degrees on Sunday so we are ready for nice weather again! Here's some pics from yesterday when Charlie visited the playroom. This boy is going to have to get tough, fast, if he wants to survive around those three little monsters!
Lovin' on Charlie

This is a great indicator of how these to react to Charlie. Huddy gets overexcited and a little aggresive and Ella could really care less if he is around or not!

6 comments:

Jessica said...

He is soo alert! Always so bright eyed, too cute.

Susan said...

Oh my gosh, I love the pics. And your daughter, Ella, oh if you could only read those "looks". And I agree, Charlie will be tough real fast. Here is sweet little baby in his carrier and all these eyes and little hands looking down on him. I simply do not know how you do it, but you do it well.

Barbara Manatee said...

How perfect to capture Huddy's and Ella's personalities around Charlie. I think Sarah is going to be my lil mommy (although a very jealous one) and Jacob will be rough on our lil one...we'll see if I'm right soon enough!

Following Him said...

What precious kiddos :) It is supposed to warm up till Saturday then drop to the 30s on Sunday. Get in the Sun while you can :) Hang in there girl!!!
~Elyse~

Tammy said...

Your family is beautiful. I love the family picture. Congrats! Best Wishes, Tammy

SuzyQ said...

Love your new blog look! Your kids are adorable! I enjoy all the OU stuff...my daughter has applied to attend OU in the fall; seems it is quite the place to go from "dragonland". (Southlake)