Friday, January 9, 2009

BOOmer

Surely I must be dreaming. Surely we did not go for it fourth and goal. Of course we didn't run Chris Brown up the middle after he had just been stopped the play before, with Gresham on the field no less. We absolutely did not, not turn two interceptions into any points. Surely we didn't get a field goal blocked. We certainly didn't let Percy Harvin, with a bum ankle run all over us in the second half.

Oh wait, I was just informed that wasn't a dream. That it did in fact all happen! Aw, crap, I can't believe we lost another big game. Oh well, maybe in four or five years, we can go back and blow another one. It sucks that as dissapointing as the game was, I'm already counting down 'til kickoff next season. It's a sick obsession I tell you! Sick!

Charlie was all primed and ready for the game!

Then decided, that it wasn't worth all the effort, especially to watch them lose!

9 comments:

Susan said...

What a stinken cutie. I hope you get your few moments of alone time with that little guy. Maybe before the other 3 get up. He looks so sweet. My husband lives for football too but guess what?? We live in Michigan.....ENOUGH said :( Your team is still doing pretty good!

Barbara Manatee said...

I saw the Sooners lost last night and thought of you. Sorry to hear that. At least they had a good season...not like the Detroit Lions here in Michigan going 0-16! way to set a record, Detroit!

Following Him said...

My sister was all for the Sooners bc of their Heisman player. I was pretty much mutual! Sorry they lost and dreaming did not help one bit...darn :(
Charlie is so cute decked out in his gear!!!
~Elyse~

Stefanie said...

Sorry your team lost. We were rooting for them. I do have to say that they played much better that my favorite team (Alabama) did in there bowl game. Well good luck next season. And little Charlie is just the cutest!!!

jsiewert said...

i had to laugh when I saw your post today. I am a Huge Boise state fan (live in Boise) and watched two years ago when OK lost to us in the Fiesta bowl, and now another bowl game lost. I'm sorry, but they were #1 thats good. maybe next year.

Anonymous said...

We're still mourning too. :(

Anonymous said...

i hear you girl!!!! I have been defending them for a month on why they got to go to the championship. Now all the texas fans are starting to talk... How many days till kick off??????

Tammy's baby said...

I fell asleep too:) I'm ready for next season to start as well.

6Pigtales and A Buzzcutboy said...

What a great Blog & a beautiful family as well. I too know how busy and yet beautiful it is to raise 4 kids..but so rewarding isnt it :) Can't wait to read more.