Monday, February 2, 2009

Another Year Gone By

Yesterday was my birthday. That's right I turned the big 2-5. I'm officially "Mid 20's", headed to "Late 20's". Oh well, I feel old and tired, my age might as well start catching up with me! We had a pretty low key weekend. Saturday we went to lunch at McAlister's and then to Wal-Mart after lunch. Yesterday, we went to church, and then spent the rest of the day doing laundry and cooking. Aw the glamorous life of a mom!

Here are some pics of me and the kids. We take one every year on my birthday and it is fun to see how they've grown from year to year. And this year, Charlie has joined our pictures!

My 23rd b-day

My 24th b-day

My 25th b-day

12 comments:

Susan said...

Oh girl.....25!!! Your so young. You act young.......enjoy. 25 is an awesome age. Your pic with the babies the last few years is super sweet. Happy Birthday.

Corrie at "Cents"able Momma said...

Love the pics of you with the babies...you make me feel so old, since I just turned 35 this week :-).

Happy belated birthday!

Lauren said...

Wow... I am only 26 and just to the point where I am ready to START my family :-) You look so awesome with 4 kiddos!

Hilary said...

Happy birthday!! :)

Barbara Manatee said...

Happy Birthday! Hope it was a good one! What a cute idea to take pics of you and the kids each year...how fun!

Joy said...

Happy Birthday, Lindsay! I hope you had a fantastic day! Love the comparison pictures!

Annie said...

The pictures are great. Love that idea. Happy Birthday, Lindsay.

Following Him said...

HAPPY Birthday Lindsey :)
~Elyse~

Rebecca said...

I know how you feel. i will be 25 in may and am dreading it. I hope you had a great day with your kiddos!

The (almost) whole gang said...

AT 25 I only had one kid and still didn't have it together as much as you do. Happy belated Birthday!
Aunt Tammy

Gallagators said...

Happy Birthday! Please don't say you are old 'cause I just tured 27! Love the pictures from each year!

Jeannie said...

you just get cuter and cuter! happy birthday (late!)