Thursday, February 19, 2009

Momma's New Toy

So for my bday/Valentine's day, I got a new lens for my camera. It is AWESOME!!! I love it and play with it everyday. I'm still learning how to work all of the camera's functions, but I'm slowly getting there. I'm going to buy a book this weekend that will hopefully help me out. We have been playing outside almost everyday lately, and it makes for good practice with my camera. So here are some of the pics of the kids I took since Saturday. Some of them turned out pretty good, and the others, you can tell I still need some work.






5 comments:

Susan said...

I love cameras and I can't get over some of the pics I see on blogs. Your well on your way. I love the first one with the boys and the car. I get your guys confused but maybe Carter driving?? Anyways, he is so serious looking as if to say, what it bro, I'm putting this vehicle in reverse!

Rachael said...

yay, a new camera is the best gift. i love the last one, with all 3 lined up in their cars...too cute.

Barbara Manatee said...

cool! You're off to a good start!

I wish I had a better camera...I love to try to get good shots with my lil digital one - sometimes I'm lucky if the light is just right...

They look so cute all lined up in their cars!

Following Him said...

LOVE the new lens! Lovin' me some Barron kiddos too :)
~Elyse~

The Bossy Yankee said...

what camera do you use? What lens did you get?

These pictures are great. My favorite is the three cars lined up. Great shot!