Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Painted Hearts

Last month, the kids were sent home from school with hearts. We were to decorate the hearts as family for the bulletin board by the front door. Each class gets a different month. So I came up with the brilliant idea to paint them. The kids paint all the time at school and never come home with paint on them so I thought, how messy can it get. The answer, VERY! The kids ended up with paint everywhere, all over the table, all over them, all over everything. Mysteriously though, the hearts were not fully painted, strange huh? So here are some pics from our messy night!







7 comments:

Following Him said...

I think the paint on the faces is cute...maybe Im not that helpful right now :)
~Elyse~

Hilary said...

cute!!!!

Barbara Manatee said...

So funny! I also wonder how the twins' teachers keep them so clean - esp with more kids to keep track of! Maybe they just do it one at a time or something.

Hope the paint was washable! :-) And look at the colorful bath water! haha!!

Susan said...

Hahahaha.....I love the color of the bath water. I thought Ella was going to do it until the next pic. :) How cute. Paint must be better now a days if you can get that off. Quite bright!

Melissa said...

I always wonder how the preschool teachers do it! My daughter comes home clean as can be every day. Thy paint, glue, color, etc. Our teachers are miracle workers!

The (almost) whole gang said...

The pics made me laugh out loud. I'm home sick so I needed that. What is your email address? Please send it to me. Mine is 4sistersclosets@gmail.com
Thanks,
Aunt Tammy

Rachael said...

i love the pictures, reminds me of the time we painted pumpkins. i haven't been brave enough to pull the paint back out just yet!