Friday, March 13, 2009

Sweet Charlie

Charlie has kind of gotten jipped in the blogging department. So I decided to dedicate this one all to him. He is the sweetest little baby. He is just so easy. He sleeps through the night, every night and wakes up every morning with the biggest smile on his face. He is happy to lay where ever I put him when my hands are full or I get busy with the triplets, and lets face it, that's most of the day, everyday! The past several weeks have been really challenging for me, mentally. But no matter how bad my day has been, all I have to do, is look at him, and he gives big the biggest, goofiest, best grin. That keeps me sane and makes me feel like I'm at least doing something right! I love you Charlie! So here's some pics and a video of just the big man.

Catchin' a cat nap outside
Watching his big brothers and big sister play outside
Snuggly in his warm blanket
All grins
Enjoying the fresh air

He loves his excersaucer so I decided to try him in his jumperoo last night. He loves it. This is a video of his first time trying it. I tried it later after the kids went to bed and he jumped, I mean really jumped, for half and hour.

9 comments:

Following Him said...

What a cutie :) His grins are making my day today.
~Elyse~

Anonymous said...

I have been reading your blog for awhile...since before Charlie was born. I think you are doing such an amazing job of being a mother. It sounds like you are pretty young and having 4 little ones is a big job. I have 2 children that are teens now...I remember being stressed when I was a young mom and I had half the amount of kids you do. I am sure you have challenging days and feel overwhelmed...anyone would feel that way. You have been blessed with a wonderful family!!

Susan said...

I agree with Anon above..you do an awesome job and you can just hear the love in your blogs. Charlie is a sweetie.....I guess since have the triplets, it is a good thing that he is as easy going as he is :) Have a good weekend. Our jumper wasn't near as cute as yours but my boys LOVED them.

Momma-of-5 said...

Thanks for the updated pix, Lindsay! I can't figure out who he looks the most like. Each picture he has a different expression...

Sorry you've been having a few rough days. Hang in there, it'll get better...

Barbara Manatee said...

wow...he looks so much like all 3 of the other kiddos!! I see each of them in him!

So glad he is doing well and such a good baby. Our Adam is the same! Content and happy and sweet :-)

Marie said...

I just caught up on reading your blog... i had been gone for a little bit. What lens did u get for your camera? And what kind of camera do you use? I would love to know! I am in the market!

Hilary said...

AWWWW what CUTIES they all are!!! Charlie you are a way cute mr.baby :)

The (almost) whole gang said...

He's is beautiful! I one of the pics he looks like Hudson, and in the other one he looks like Carter, so I guess he just looks like Charlie:) I noticed that the trips were in bed, yet you could still hear them in the background. I love it.
Aunt Tammy (aka new grandma)
BTW-Carson Cole can't wait to get to play with Charlie! I'm glad they are so close in age!

Jeannie said...

he is so cute! and really starting to look just like his big brothers!!!