Friday, March 27, 2009

Play date x Seven

Well the kiddos had their first play date yesterday. We loaded and headed to the zoo with our other favorite trio, Lilly, Marlee and Beau. We had a great time and shockingly, between the seven kiddos, we did not have one meltdown. I think the kids had a good time. We got to see the gorilla up close and personal again and while it scared the crap out my trio, the Fords seemed to not mind at all. We also ran into and got to meet blog buddy Ashley and her boys Dean and Cooper. Lunch time was even a success. Everyone was fed and full with not one disaster! All in all I would say the trip was a success and can't wait to do it again next week!

Here's a couple pics from our fun time yesterday
All seven kids looking at the camera, that's what I call a miracle!


Two Mommas and their own little zoo

8 comments:

Annie said...

Glad that all the kids enjoyed the trip to the zoo. Without meltdowns, hooray.

The picture look incredible with 7 kids and two mommas.

Thank God, baby Charlie feel better and he is eating again.

Have a great weekend.

Ashhog said...

Great to see you guys too! We had a good time-we let Dean and Cooper walk around without bringing in their stroller though which might not have been the best idea! :) Love the picture of all of you! Did you notice their was another mom with twins sitting a table over from you guys at lunch too? Maybe it was multiples day at the zoo! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, you guys are so cute!! This question may be very obvious, and it IS nosy but I'm wondering how she pushed the trio around...looks like one stroller is not attached to the other 2. Does it attach? Just wondering because I think it'd be very difficult to push both!!

snootza@yahoo.com said...

I was wondering the same thing about the double and single stroller! :)

Susan said...

Wow, your new stroller is incredible that you can get all your kiddos in it. Wow. Now I'm thinking the weight you are pushing ;) Very cool stroller though. I also noticed that the triplet moms' strollers weren't all together. Whew.....hard work. Very cute pics.

Leslie said...

You blow me away! I can't believe how much you do on your own with 4 kids! Where did you get/make your stroller. We currently only have a double but need a triple. Just can't justify the cost. I remember reading way back when your husband made it maybe??

Anonymous said...

I stumbled on your blog and noticed your stroller. We have the same one and it is nice to know as my triplets get a little bigger they will still fit well! My triplets and my extra blessing are 11 months apart.

Lani said...

Hi! Great pics:) I've been a follower of yours for a while and I wanted to invite you join a new blog network for families of multiples that I started w/ a fellow MOM: www.multiplesandmore.blogspot.com
We're having a Cutest Multiples Contest right now:)