Monday, April 6, 2009

Pediatrician Visit #286

OK, so maybe we haven't been there that many times, but it sure feels like it. We made our weekly visit to the pedi this morning. Hudson has a double ear infection, along with his asthma acting up. So we are now on two different antibiotics, one allergy medicine for all three and breathing treatments. Fun, fun, fun. We are going to the ENT tomorrow and hopefully there will be an end to this ear craziness soon!

But now for some good news. They let me weigh Charlie while we there. He weighs, drum roll please, bddddddddddddddddddddd, 14 lbs 1 oz!!!! That's right he has gained a pound a half in NINE days!!! I was so excited I was jumping up and down and the kids were looking at me like I was crazy. I have been way stressed about how small he is. I mean the triplets were born eight weeks early and were half his size when they were born, I always expected them to be small and was pleasantly surprised when they caught up fairly quickly. So now I can mark one thing off my "List of things to stress about"! Hooray for me! Now if I can do something about the three hundred and fourteen other things on there.

Here's a pic of the kids this weekend. We took Daddy to the zoo on Saturday to show him everything we see when we go! Oh, and for those who asked, just jump around like a fool making ridiculous noises, your kids are sure to look at the lunatic holding the camera!

5 comments:

Barbara Manatee said...

Sorry to hear the kids are all sick again! We dealt with the flu here this weekend. Yuck! Love the pic of the kids with the boys all in matching shirts! Cute! Glad to hear Charlie is gaining weight again, too! That's one area I don't need to worry about with Adam..haha! He's a chunker!

Following Him said...

Carter looks so proud to be holding Charlie! Glad they are such cute kiddos! Hope Hudson feels better soon!
~Elyse~

Susan said...

Yah for Charlie. Don't worry mom, he will catch up and before you know it, you will wonder why you were stressing on that one. The kids pic is so cute. Ella is so pretty among the handsome boys ;) We still love the zoo.

Jeannie said...

could they be any cuter!?!?!?! :)

BOWquet said...

Great blog! Your kids are so cute! I have a 5 month old girl and she's about the same size as Charlie...