Thursday, May 14, 2009

Tomorrow is the big day

All four kiddos go in for tubes in the morning. We spent this morning getting registered at the hospital, and doing the pre-op business. We have to be there at 7:30am and hopefully it won't take to long to get us in. They can't eat or drink anything after midnight, and I'm a little worried about Charlie. The triplets don't eat breakfast until eight so they should be fine, but Charlie has been eating about 5:00am and then again at 8:00am. So I'm anxious to see how he does with nothing in his little tummy. So, if you don't mind, say a little extra prayer tomorrow for the kids and the doctors and staff.

Here's a few cute pics of the kids from the past couple weeks.

Some afternoon movie time after yet another visit to the doc for ear infections, hopefully to be resolved tomorrow! Excuse the messiness of the house.

The boys before a zoo trip

The boys happy as can be and Miss 'Tude on the left. Stubborn as a mule, and enough attitude for all four children. It's a good thing she's cute!

7 comments:

Joy said...

I'll be thinking and praying for all the kids tomorrow (and you as well)! I hope it goes quickly, smoothly and that you see a noticable difference soon. Let us know how it goes! I have a feeling you will be hearing a lot from me in a few weeks...starting to freak out about how I'm going to handle 3toddlers and a newborn. AHHHH! :)

Following Him said...

Praying for Charlie, Ella, Hudson, and Carter! Hang in there guys...this will hopefully (fingers crossed) take care of everything!
~Elyse

Anonymous said...

Definitely be praying for you all. I love Ella's lil pout, too cute!

Hilary said...

Oh man!! Hang in there Momma! I pray all goes great for all 4!! Poor babies ear infections are no fun and if anybody knows that it you guys..I hope everybody heals without any problems :) have a great weekend! Cute pictures too attitude and all!

Susan said...

Wow, I'm reading this Friday a.m. so the little ones are in surgery. Praying all goes well. Ella is a hoot in that picture. So very cute. Hope the ear infections are DONE.

Barbara Manatee said...

I hope all went well today. A friend of mine's little boy just had tubes put in a few weeks ago and he was up and running around just hours later. Hopefully your kiddos fared as well, but I can only imagine how you felt while each one went in and out of the process. Hope you all made it through the day!!!

jay_say said...

Hope things went okay on Friday. My twins had that procedure done and they kept telling me they might be cranky and tired the rest of the day... they weren't. And less than two weeks after the surgery, they had amazing hearing skills and were actually beginning to talk.

Post an update when you can.