Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Adventures of the Potty Trained......starring

Miss Ella! That's right, we have one child in NO DIAPERS!!! I decided that last Saturday would be the official start of potty training. It only took me about 45 minutes to decide that there was no way to do them all at once. I just couldn't pay enough attention to them individually for them to get it. So I decided to pack it in for the day and try again Sunday, starting with just one child. Miss Ell seemed to be the most excited so I started with her. I'm proud to say, that come Monday afternoon, we are officially potty trained. She has done AWESOME!!! She wakes up dry after nap and every morning. She has only had two accidents and one of those was when she was standing at the potty and couldn't get her panties down. Other than that she has done terrific. Way easier, once I decided to train one at a time, than I ever expected. So one down, two to go. Carter is next, we start with him Saturday morning. Hudson is still a ways away from even caring so I will probably wait a while on him. I'm at my mom and dad's for a few days so no pics of Miss Ell and her potty time, but soon enough I promise! Have a good week!

3 comments:

Hilary said...

Yeah for Ella! Having done one of each I have to say that my daughter was the easier one :) Good luck with the boys..maybe it will be easier since there is 2 maybe they will encourage each other :) Yeah Ella :)

Susan said...

A definite high five for Ella. I can not imagine the potty training in your home......it would be nice to think that they would want to do what the other is doing but I'm thinking that isn't the case always =) Good job. You will certainly see some saved $$ when this big job is over.

Momma-of-5 said...

Do tell your secret!!!