Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Charlie is 6 months old!

Yes I realize this post is a little late since the Big Timer is almost seven months old, but better late than never. This dude is AWESOME!!! He has turned into such a little Momma's boy and I love it. The other kids weren't really attached to me until they were quite a bit older. I love how when someone else is holding him, he looks around the room for me and gets this big goofy grin on his face when he sees me. He is a grinny, happy gus I tell you. He is weighing in at 17 lbs which is smaller than I thought he would be, but he is in the 98th percentile for height, so he is still just long and skinny. He is wearing 9-12 month clothes and is finally filling them out in the body instead of just the length. He is army crawling all over the place. He can sit up, but would prefer to lean on me and play with his toys. He is still eating six and a half ounces of formula five times a day and four to five jars of 2nd baby foods. He sits at the table with us each night and eats Puffs of Cheerios. Here are Charlie baby's pics with his bear, along with the triplets' for comparison. I love the outfits the big kids were wearing in their bear pictures, but they are 3-6 month clothes so Charlie never got to wear them!

Charlie 5 Months

Charlie 6 months

Hudson 6 months

Ella 6 months

Carter 6 months

And this is what it looks like trying to get him to lay still and straight long enough for one picture. It is getting harder and harder each month!


3 comments:

Barbara Manatee said...

So cute! Adam turned 5 months this weekend but we were out of town so I have to remember to document that milestone this week!! Adam's rolling more and scooting around - not quite mobile but not always staying in the same spot anymore!

Hope he's doing well!

Susan said...

Oh my goodness your Charlie sounds cute. I so know the "grin" your talking about and loved that too. I only have two boys and they are big now but one would do exactly how you describe when they her "mom's" voice. Enjoy. Don't they grow quickly?!

Kelly said...

Fun pictures!!!