Thursday, July 23, 2009

Charlie is 7 months old!

I know, I know, he's almost eight months old and I'm running behind again! Maybe one day I'll catch up. The big man is now seven months old. And with age, he is rapidly becoming a high maintenance child. He has turned into a terrible eater and an even worse sleeper. He takes a fifteen minute nap in the morning, a twenty maybe thirty minute nap in the afternoon. Then the night comes and he is up every two to three hours. I'm not quite sure how to handle this since the triplets slept through the night at four months, and for the most part, are great nappers. So we'll keep plugging along and pray for a little sleep. I'm exhausted! He is still in nine month clothes and still only has two teeth. He is sitting crawling and pulling up. He wants to be big SOOOO bad! He's still doing good holding his bottle and 95% of the time, he is super happy. He rarely cries, but when he does, stand back, he will let you have it. We were at the doctor a couple of weeks ago for an ear check and he weighed in at 18lbs, 14oz. He's finally putting on some chunk. Now if he would actually eat, there is no telling how big he would be. Here is the big man's pic with his bear, along with the triplet's pics for comparison. I can't believe how much bigger he is than them!

Charlie 6 months













Charlie 7 months













Hudson 7 months














Ella 7 months














Carter 7 months














I promise some more posts about the boys and their potty training, our trip to St. Louis, and more about our trip to FLA!

5 comments:

doubletrouble said...

Hi! I just came across your blog...your children are adorable! I am in a similar boat as you (minus one...which I am sure is a huge difference! :-))... I have twin boys who were born in Dec. 2006 and now have a "suprise" little girl, who was born in Nov. 2008! It has been wonderful and crazy at the same time...I'm sure u know! Loved checking out your blog!

Lynne

doubletrouble said...

Oh, and how's the potty training going? Mine are still not interested!

Barbara Manatee said...

Sorry to hear about the eating and sleeping challenges. Good luck with both!

Adam's thinking about crawling...starting to get up on his knees and rock some...soon enough!

Susan said...

Awh, Charlies is showing some growing signs ;) He'll get back to sleeping better real soon (we hope =) He is stinken adorable.

Shea said...

Hey girl I just checked our your blog. You are so creative! I loved reading about your lil family and seeing pics of all the kids. I hope everything is going well and maybe we can get together next time you come to Tulsa. I would love to meet all your lil rascals! Keep in touch and tell your parents I said hello!