Friday, July 17, 2009

Table for six, no highchairs please!

So we've been without internet for about a week now, (we are switching providers) and we are at my parent's house so I thought I would give a little update. Thursday night, we dropped all four kiddos off at Jake's parent's house and are off to St. Louis for an adult only trip. My mom, dad, brother and his girlfriend, and Jake and I are off for a little get-away. We are going to see some baseball and just RELAX!!! This is me and Jake's first trip since the triplets were born. The longest we've ever been able to get away is one night so I am pumped. I need this, I need a break, and the kids need a break from me! So hopefully when we return home, we will have internet and I will be able to tell you all about what's going on, like the boys being POTTY TRAINED!!! Have a good weekend!

10 comments:

Hilary said...

Have FUN!!!!!!! :)

Susan said...

Awesome for you...have a great time. The kiddos will have fun with grandparents. And your right, parents need time away every once in awhile!!! Potty training, yahoo. You will see some money saving there ;)

Hollee said...

Y'all have so much fun! Time away is go great...enjoy relaxing.

Anonymous said...

PLEASE STOP THE FATILITY TREATMENTS!!!! This world is already over populated you selfish Angelina Wannabe! You really needed the attention didn't you, you insecure fool!

Anonymous said...

STOP THE FERTILITY TREATMENTS!!!!

Barbara Manatee said...

Awesome! Have a great trip! We have not been away from the kids but one night, back when the twins were about 15 months old. One of my college roomies is getting married in Sept. in Florida and we're debating about making the trip or not. If we do, we'll leave the older two behind...probably take the lil dude with...we'll see. Can't decide!

Yeah on the potty training! My two are all out of diapers, now, too! woo hoo!!

Shelley said...

Yeah!! enjoy! It is always nice to get away, but also great to get back & see them!

Annie said...

Have a wonderful trip. Yeah, for potty training. We are working on that, I think soon we will say bye,bye diapers.

Lindsay, I recommend you to avoid anonymous comments because people said some some ridiculous things. I mean, is your blog but I think you have a wonderful blog and that kind of comments are rude ( I noticed that someone left you anonymous comments).

Anxious to see more pictures.

Have a great weekend.

Kristie said...

We've been missing you!! I know ya'll will have a great time. Great job on the potty training; don't let the hater "anonymous" get your down. They can't even spell anyway!!

Susan said...

Hey girl, I gotta know your secret on potty training. Jack potty trained himself at 18 months and now he's decided he wants to wear diapers again. Help!