Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Charlie is 8 months old!

Holy Moly, I can't believe Charlie baby is 8 months old! Where has all the time gone? He is doing awesome. He has started sleeping better and is quite a mover and a shaker. He crawls everywhere, and he is super fast. He also pulls up on EVERYTHING!!! We've taken a couple of tumbles, but he is none worse for the wear. He is finally taking better naps and back to sleeping through the night again, thank goodness! He has six teeth now, it was a rough couple of weeks. I would guess he weighs about twenty pounds now. He is not eating baby food anymore. He eats pretty much everything we eat, with a few exceptions, and he is still eating his bottles during the day. He is in 9 month clothes which are way snug. He's got some 12 month stuff in the closet, but it's all fall and winter. And with it being over 100 degrees outside everyday, I don't think that would work so well. He wants to be a big soooooo bad. He follows his brothers and sister around and tries to do everything they do. He holds his own with the older three and is one tough little boy. Here are Charlie's pics with his bear along with the triplet's for comparison.

Charlie 7 months

Charlie 8 months

Hudson 8 months

Ella 8 months

Carter 8 months

12 comments:

Barbara Manatee said...

he looks so incredibly happy!

Adam is just finally getting onto baby food - we waited till 6 mos for cereals and then he had some allergic reactions (ended up being the formula but we were worried it was rice at first...). He had his first veggies today and I laugh b/c I think the twins were on to 2nd foods by now and he's just starting 1sts! every kid's different, right? I Think we'll motor through them tho and get him to table foods sooner...hopefully!

Following HIM said...

Wasn't he just 7 months?! WoW...time sure does fly! Teething sure stinks too :)
~Elyse

jay_say said...

Wow... he is getting big so fast... where does the time go? With my twins, the time is a blur... and it seems like just yesterday that Chris was at that stage and he's already 2 1/2 yrs.

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. I would like to get updated with you new posts as I love to read your blog. Add me to your mailing list if you have any.

Anonymous said...

Hi theгe tο everу one, the contents exіsting at this wеb page аre in fact remarkаble foг peοрle
κnowledgе, well, κeep uρ thе
good woгk fellоωs.

Check οut my weblog; bucket truck
Also visit my web page : used bucket truck

Anonymous said...

Woah! I'm really enjoying the template/theme of this website. It's sіmрlе, yet effеctive.

A lоt of times it's challenging to get that "perfect balance" between usability and visual appearance. I must say you have done a amazing job with this. Also, the blog loads very quick for me on Firefox. Excellent Blog!

http://www.dfw-taxicab.com/our-blog/
My web site :: limo service irving tx

Anonymous said...

Hi to every body, it's my first pay a quick visit of this website; this blog includes awesome and genuinely good data in favor of visitors.

My web blog; Car Insurance Dallas
Here is my web-site auto insurance dallas tx

Anonymous said...

Heуа i am for thе first time here.
I came acroѕs this boаrd and I fіnd ӏt truly useful & it helped me out much.
I hope to give somеthing bacκ and aiԁ otherѕ like уou helped me.


My webpage - tens 7000 Review

Anonymous said...

Rіԁіculous ѕtory thеre.
What occurred after? Τakе caге!


mу ωеblog - tens units for sale
my site :: tens

Anonymous said...

Hi, Neat poѕt. Theгe is an issue tοgеther with youг web
ѕite in web exploгer, ωοuld test this?
IE still іs the market leadeг аnԁ а
hugе portіοn of peoplе will οmit your magnificent wгіting because of thiѕ ρroblеm.



Feel free tο surf to my sіte tens units

Anonymous said...

I gоt thіs sіte from my рal ωho tοld
mе on the topic оf this web pagе and аt the moment this time I аm visiting this sіtе аnd reading νerу informatiνe ρoѕts
at this placе.

Also ѵіsit my blog ρоѕt: used bucket trucks

Anonymous said...

Рretty nice post. I just stumblеd uρon your weblog and ωanted to
sаy that І hаvе truly еnjoyed
bгowsing youг blog posts. Afteг all I will bе subscribing to your rss feed and I hope
you ωrite again very soon!

my web page - tens machine