Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Visit to the Firehouse

When we were up in OK a couple of weekends ago, we took the kids to the fire station to see the firetrucks. When I was little, my Dad was a fireman, so my brother and I were there all the time. I was so excited to see how they would react. They love seeing them on the road and in books, so I knew they would love. And I was right. They ran all over the place. They "drove" the trucks and worked the sirens and lights. Here's some pics from our morning at the fire station.










3 comments:

Jeannie said...

you are so cute! and your children get cuter and cuter. glad you all are doing well this summer.

Susan said...

Wow, I agree with Jeannie..your kids are just cute. The pic with you and all of them is so cute. Charlie is trying to look at you all. I like the three of them by the truck wheel. I remember when mine were in love with fire trucks and police.

Barbara Manatee said...

how fun! My brother and SIL are firefighters so my two have gotten to explore the station lots, too!

Wow...one of those pics of Charlie I didn't even realize it was him - thought it was one of his big brothers - he looks SO much like them!!!! Great pic of all 5 of you, too!!