Thursday, September 10, 2009

We're still here!

So our computer bit the big almost four weeks ago. Luckily my parents had my brother's old one and brought it down last week when they came for a visit. So the process of getting all of the old pics and video off the old one and on to the "new" one has begun. I'm trying to do a little bit everyday and I am almost done. I have lots to blog about. Charlie is 9 months old! The kids started school this week, and Ella apparantly believes she is Jesus. We've been on many adventures with our friends Marlee, Lilly, Beau, and Cohen, including a train with no seats that doesn't move which confused the kids immensely. So lots to post about over the next few weeks, but until then here is a pic of the little cuties!

This was last week on our way to meet their teachers at school

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Glad you are back. I'm usually just a reader, but wanted to comment and say how cute your little ones are. I love the way you dress them. So adorable!

Hilary said...

Aww the picture is too sweet!! Sorry about your computer :( Have a great rest of your week I can't believe that Charlie is already 9 months old?! Crazy :)

Barbara Manatee said...

super cute pic of all 3!!

Annie said...

They look so big. Divine picture.

Susan said...

Glad your back. Computer issues are so not fun. Good luck. Your kiddies look so big and cute. Ella's hair looks longer. Happy start of the school year.