Monday, October 5, 2009

First day of school!

A couple of weeks ago, the kids started school. They go Tuesdays and Thursdays. They absolutely LOVE it. This year, they have chapel, art, music and Spanish. When they come home they sing all their songs, and they almost have the ABC's down. They love counting to ten and show me all the time how they learned to pray with their hands folded. They are always totally worn out when they get home. They take a short nap, but it's not quite long enough. So needless to say, the afternoon is filled with meltdowns and exhaustion, and and early evening bedtime. But they love it and it gives Charlie and me some alone time to just hang out. So here are some pics from their first and second day of school.





2 comments:

Annie said...

Adorable kids!! God bless all your kids.

Have a nice week.

Susan said...

Oh my goodness these kids are cute. I love when my older when to school for a bit so you could spend some quality time with the younger. Enjoy.