Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Birthday Charlie!

Dear Sweet Charlie baby,
Today you are one year old! I can't believe it has been a whole year since we met you. I will never forget the Saturday night we found out you were joining our family. I won't lie, I was terrified. I cried, I had no idea how I was going to care for and love another baby. I prayed, trying to understand what God's plans were. But before long, I was so excited! We never planned on having another baby, but without you, our family would not be complete. You bring joy to my life everyday! Your sweet smile, your killer blue eyes, your stubborn attitude. Your sweet snuggles early in the morning, your crazy splashing in the tub every night. The way you kick your legs when your putting yourself to sleep. The way you think you can do anything the big kids are doing. Your funny noises. Your crazy chicken fuzz hair. Your cheesy grin that is exactly the same every time. Every little part of you. I love you more than you could know and can't wait to see what the next year brings us! Happy Birthday Charlie Baby!

Love,
Momma

5 comments:

ashleigha said...

I cant believe he is already 1!!!! Beautiful like his brothers and sister!!

Annie said...

Wow, he is one year, I can believe it.

Happy 1st Birthday Charlie!!!!

Barbara Manatee said...

Happy Birthday Charlie!! He is so adorable - love his big grin! I still can't believe how MUCH he looks like his brothers! A perfect combo of the two of them!

Hilary said...

Happy 1st birthday Charlie :)

Following HIM said...

Happy Birthday sweet Charlie! You are such the light of your parents' and siblings' worlds! Absolutly amazing video Lindsay!
~Elyse